Discover the magic of yoga, where every child can shine!
Move, breathe, and grow with yoga!
Youth Yoga Immersion Program
The youth yoga program for kids and teens aims to instill the essence of Yoga and empower them to embrace the principles of righteous and healthy living that will serve them for a lifetime.
From young kids to teens, practicing yoga provides countless benefits, including improved flexibility, strength, and coordination. It also cultivates a strong sense of self-esteem, body awareness, compassion, empathy, as well as stress management techniques in today’s fast-paced world. Through invaluable yogic education, they will learn to avoid unnecessary competition and instead rely on their internal compass to navigate life’s challenges and make positive choices.
In our weekly classes, kids will explore yoga holistically, practicing various aspects such as asanas, pranayama, mantra recitation, and meditation. We will also delve into the philosophical teachings of Yoga from ancient texts such as the Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, and the Upanishads. Additionally, we will discuss healthy eating and yogic lifestyle habits.
Each child will receive a personalized yoga practice sequence to take home every week. This enables them to continue their yoga journey outside of the class and reap the benefits of a regular yoga practice, fostering ongoing growth and well-being.
Enroll your child in our Youth Yoga Immersion today and witness them grow into the unique, worthy, and complete individuals they were born to be!
Augments imagination and creativity
Improve concentration and attention span
Adopt healthy habits
Manage academic stress
* Enrollments are now powered by MindBody. Parents create an account, setup kid profile to enroll. Step by step instructions Guide
* Early bird discount $50 for school year registrants until July 31st , apply EARLY50 at checkout
* Siblings get 10% discount, Continuing kids get $75 Off until July 31st
* $200 (school year) or $125 (one semester) can be claimed as a tax-deductible contribution
* Please help by submitting your donation receipt for an employer matching gift. Utilize the Employer Matching Gift search tool.